I am so excited about the upcoming Sisterhood event. (Details and registration) My new friends, Leah and Kimberly, helped me collect some classic songs about friendship. What’s your favorite friendship song? Here are our top 10.
1. You Got A Friend by James Taylor
2. With a Little Help from My Friends by The Beatles
3. Lean On Me by Bill Withers
4. That’s What Friends are For by Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder,Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder
5. You Got a Friend In Me by Randy Newman
6. Stand By Me by Ben E. King
7. Friends by Who-dini
8. You Got to Have Friends by Bette Midler
9. I’ll Stand by You by The Pretenders
10. I’ll be There for You by Friends Theme Song by The Rembrants
My friend, Donna, has the heart of an artist. I love her free spirit and how she embraces life with an open spirit of joy and expectation. She is always discovering cool stuff. I love it when she shares her inspiring, beautiful (and sometimes wacky) finds with me. Today I am sharing one of our favorite videos, “happy people dancing on planet earth”, with you. It features Matt Harding dancing with people from all over the world. I hope it brings a smile to your face and joy to your day!
February 10, 2012 in fun videos
What moves you to tears? Sweet babies, an unexpected gift, realizing what a fine young man your youngest child is becoming ? Oh, that last one is me. For Kristen Bell, it’s the gift of a sloth. Click on the pic to watch the video – it is precious!